UE – Educational programms
Our organisation has been involved in various European and international training and co-operation programmes for 20 years around key competences, softskills, intercultural skills, training actions and tools for vulnerable groups (detainees, migrants…).
Insup has specific Erasmus+ programmes for its trainees and staff
Recently we have coordinated two Erasmus + strategic partnerships (Key Action 2) :
– the DIME project : “Development of a skills reference framework and of training modules to promote the Inclusion of Migrants to Europe” with Mediterranean countries (Spain, France, Greece and Italy). We developed :
– a skills reference framework of formal and non-formal skills required for the inclusion of migrants
– 21 modules, methods and interactive pedagogical tools
– the AKI project with mobility operators and companies from Germany, Belgium, France and Quebec to better identify and recognise transversal competences, developed by young adults (18-30) in international mobility projects.
Two outputs :
– The guidebook of 5 AKI transversal competences acquired in international experience;
– A toolkit (individual competences recap sheet) giving birth after the project to the AKI APP.
This project has been labelled as success story by the European Commission !
Insup is also KA2 partner among them :
-Migratory Musics : A partnership between belgian, french, greek formal education, artists and training organisation to promote the mother tongue of pupils in primary schools and improve the communication between teachers and migrant parents and the mothers’ social inclusion.
Creation of innovative pedagogical supports (CD book, sound creation, Mooc) to better cooperate with allophone mothers and migrant children
-SELF I : Self-empowerment of guidance advisors and VET trainers for the promotion of social inclusion of refugees, asylum and adults in career transition. Sharing and exchange approaches, methods, tools on the identification of skills, competencies and qualifications between vocational and career guidance practitioners, learning providers,researchers, trainers- Italy, Germany, France, Greece
Ongoing projects (2019-2023) :
-FAPMAP – Easi programme for Employment and Social Innovation
The project aims to facilitate access to qualifications and professional integration for people with few or no qualifications and creates pathways including the reinforcement of so-called “basic skills”, linked to the reference frameworks of the professional certifications (levels 3 and 4) and the targeted trades.
Partnership : national permanent training organisations, the ministry of french education and vocational training organisations. Output : modules contents
-MOTIVACTION- Developing the outreach of high-quality career guidance services for unemployed adults by favoring the establishment of an “open door”, digital and multi-channeling approach
9 countries involved. Development of online courses, Mooc, e-guide / audio book for guidance counsellors